Monday, August 27, 2012

The Police sing..."FEELINGS???" 如果讓“警察合唱團”唱Feelings 會是如何

Oh, yeah. They do. Well, sort of. Check out Mark's version of what he thought The Police would sound like if they recorded the notorious lounge lizard classic "Feelings." Plus, check out his original animation inspired by the artwork on their album "Ghost In The Machine." Please "Like" and Share it if you enjoy it! Thanks!
See the YouTube Video!
Back when I [Mark] was at Nike, we challenged each other to record a song in the style of a band that would NEVER play that song. I chose "Feelings" and decided to do my version of what I thought The Police would sound like if they had written it.

Ever since I did this recording, I've had this idea for an animation to go with it. Now that I have NCH Software's VideoPad, I can finally put together a real animation. I learned that YouTube's frame rate doesn't exactly match with the song's tempo, so some bits are a little off after the upload, but I sure had fun doing it!

Please share this if you enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment